Programmable UHF Micro ground station
A fully programmable TX/RX Satelllite ground station, designed to be used as a standalone data collection and data forwarding device : get data from sensors, wait for the satellite to be visible and upload !
- Compact and ready to use
- Satellite tracking and pass prediction
- Designed to be solar powered, less than 1 Watts needed in receive mode
- Simple programming language, powered by the SDR4Space Virtual Machine (see documentation here)
- Multi tasking system to handle satellite communication and data collection from sensors
- Easy to interface with existing systems: FTP, SFTP, HTTP, MQTT, ZMQ, …
- Power : DC, from 9 to 18 volts. Standby current (Oled off) : less than 100 mA
- Frequency coverage: RX from 400 to 520 – TX from 400 to 470 MHz
- CPU : Rockchip Rk3308 – 64 bits quad core ARM Cortex A35 with 512 Mb RAM and 2GB storage
- Operating system: Ubuntu 20.04
- Radio: SEMTECH SX1255 on I2S bus with 96 kHz baseband bandwidth
- Power amplifier: MITSUBISHI RA30H3847M1 (30 Watts version) or RA60H3847M1 (60 Watts version)
- Front panel: Color OLED display, Wifi access point with remote Web admin page.
- GNSS: Ublox NEOM8 with active antenna support (3.3 or 5V)
Pricing ranges from 2200 to 3500 euros depending on options and quantities. Normally shipping in 4 weeks maximum.
We can also work with you to develop the software to collect your data and communicate with your satellites.
The µStation comes with: